InspX: Real-world Experience With Pharmaceutical Inspection
Precise Inspection of Pharmaceuticals at Full Line Speeds
Pharmaceutical packagers rely on ScanTrac X-Ray Inspection Systems to verify product content in pharmaceutical kits, vials, bottles, and blister pill packs. Our machines see through pharmaceutical packaging at high speeds to reliably detect missing components, verify fill levels of vials, find voids in creams, and identify foreign materials in product. These machines are designed to operate on conveyors at high speeds.
Pharmaceutical Inspection Capabilities
InspX ScanTrac systems cover a wide array of pharmaceutical inspection tasks to ensure the highest confidence in shipping defect free product.
- Missing Components - verification of instructions, needles, or other components
- Contaminant - metal, glass, stone, bones, and other foreign matter
- Fill Level - fill height of individual vials
- Void - missing or partial caplets or components, air pockets in creams
- Density - product weight of individual components