Recommended ScanTrac Models
The ScanTrac Crescendo is ideally suited for taller boxes and cartons. Note that the suitability of the Crescendo or the Solo for an application is driven by the complete container dimensions.
- Patented vertically adjustable X-Ray beam
- Speeds up to 2400 containers per minute
- High performance beryllium X-Ray tubes
- Taller rigid containers
The ScanTrac Solo can find a variety of contaminants within rigid cardboard containers such as a cardboard ice cream tub.
- Inspect any rigid cardboard container
- Speeds up to 2,400 containers per minute
- High performance beryllium X-Ray tube
- Cardboard ice cream tub
- Rigid carton full of hash browns
The ScanTrac Forte and Largo are designed to inspect larger cartons and boxes. The Largo specifically can inspect an entire case of product.
- Cardboard case inspection (up to 24” wide and 16” high)
- Speeds up to 230 linear feet per minute
- Cardboard Trays
- Cases of finished product